The EurKitchen Culinary Butane Torch is sure to fire things up in your kitchen. This versatile specialty cooking blow torch will bring fun and creativity to your meals, cocktails, crafts, and hobby applications. Easily caramelize crème brûlée, sear meats and seafood, char vegetables, enhance cocktails, craft jewelry, perfect a crystal-clear resin finish on artwork, and more.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Constructed with TUV CE certified aluminum and ABS plastic.
- Safety First - Finger guard protects against burns and heat while using the torch.
- Compatible with any Brand of Butane - Easily refill with butane. Must use butane fuel cans with the long universal filling tip (butane not included).
- High Performance - The torch can create a continuous flame up to 6 inches long and 2370°F/1300°C.
- Warranty - As with all of our products, we offer an Express Money-Back Guarantee and 1-Year Limited Warranty. Return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price or contact us for an immediate and expedited replacement. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
The first torch we ordered didn't work. But when we let Eur Kitchen know about it they immediately sent a replacement at no charge that works just fine! Easy to use and extremely helpful in the kitchen or dining room. Or anywhere!
It looks very good quality, large and made of good materials.
Good flame and gas control with safety latch.
Very happy with the purchase for now.
Had to have a torch to make Baked Alaska. Worked perfectly! Super easy, just what I needed.
You have the opportunity to exhaust vast amounts of butane on the highest setting. Does a great job on sous vide meats. The flame is far more powerful than the last one of these things that I had.The mechanics ARE a bit awkward. My prior flame thrower had a slider to adjust the the flame, Igniting the gun turned on the gas at the preset flame level. With this you have to first turn on the gas with a knob which has a safety latch. Then you spark the gas for a flame.In other words it's two steps instead of one. I suppose that it makes the whole thing safer and I am more interested in the performance than the triggers.There is no separate setting to hold the flame on - as there is with most of these devices. Ignite it and it stays lit until you turn the gas off.
I was impressed by their customer service. I got an email after I got my order but didn't use it right away. Once I got my butane and filled it up, it wouldn't ignite but I was able to use it still by manually lighting it. Complained about and they replaced it right away. This little thing can do a lot of stuff. I can blacken my favorite without burning it and my daughter made her first creme bruIee perfectly. I highly recommend it.