The EurKitchen Culinary Butane Torch is sure to fire things up in your kitchen. This versatile specialty cooking blow torch will bring fun and creativity to your meals, cocktails, crafts, and hobby applications. Easily caramelize crème brulee, sear meats and seafood, char vegetables, enhance cocktails, craft jewelry, perfect a crystal-clear resin finish on artwork, and more.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Constructed with TUV CE certified aluminum and ABS plastic.
- Safety First - Finger guard protects against burns and heat while using the torch.
- Compatible with any Brand of Butane - Easily refill with butane. Must use butane fuel cans with the long universal filling tip (butane not included).
- High Performance - The torch can create a continuous flame up to 6 inches long and 2370°F/1300°C.
- Easy to Read Gas Gauge - Gas gauge allows for easy monitoring of the fuel level.
- Warranty - As with all of our products, we offer an Express Money-Back Guarantee and 1-Year Limited Warranty. Return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price or contact us for an immediate and expedited replacement. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Use for ca. 20 times was ok - now it dosn´t ignit any more - Batteries ?
Have never used a culinary torch before. This torch performed exactly as I had hoped and hope to use it for quite a while.
This torch is super reliable and easy to use. Just turn the dial until you hear the gas hissing and press ignite button in upright position, if doesn't ignite in two pushes just turn the dial up a touch and try again, it lights almost every time right away. When you refill it make sure it's empty I even depress valve to make sure, then once torch is cool hold it upside down make sure gas is off and refill about ten seconds. After turning right side up wait about 30 seconds for gas to turn to liquid then I usually fill another 5 to 10 seconds and watch the guage. Should be perfect every time, if it goes above full just open the valve and bleed the excess gas away from spark or heat. Careful lighting first time when full make sure to hold in upright position after letting gas condense for 10 minutes after filling and then start small flame. After a couple refills it's super easy to use. The gas lasts a long time. Be sure to store away from sun,kids and heat. I love my torch and you will love it also.
Great torch - easy to light, safe to use! However the QR code provided doesn't seem to function to register the torch or to receive the free recipe eBook as stated, which is disappointing.
Everything seemed simple enough until I tried to light it. It won't light. The trigger doesn't provide a spark to ignite the fuel. It seems to far away to function properly. Very disappointing.