The EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser will bring fun and creativity into your kitchen. Easily create homemade whipped cream, plush foams, savory sauces, sparkling beverages, creative decorative accents, and more with our whipped cream maker. In no time at all, you will be adding finishing touches that elevate your everyday meals to expertly crafted dishes. N2O chargers are NOT included with the EurKitchen Whipped Cream Dispenser due to shipping regulations.
- Durable Materials - All-aluminum body and head with durable satin finish.
- The Perfect Size - 1 pint/500 mL capacity.
- Extra Accessories - Includes three decorating plastic tips (tulip, star, and standard), one replacement silicone gasket, two plastic charger holders (one as a replacement), cleaning brush, and mesh accessories’ storage bag.
- Attention to Detail - Reinforced aluminum threads and a non-slip silicone grip on head.
- Get Started Quickly - Detailed instructions, quick start guide, and some of our favorite recipes!
- Standard Cartridges (NOT INCLUDED) - Compatible with all standard 8-gram N2O chargers (N2O chargers not included).
- Warranty - As with all of our products, we offer an Express Money-Back Guarantee and 1-Year Limited Warranty. Return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price or contact us for an immediate and expedited replacement. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Placed my order 14 days ago, got an email saying it shipped the same day but I was not provided a tracking number. Still have not received the product and I am very disappointed with this company. Cannot even call customer support since they are closed all weekend. Will instead be purchasing a whipped cream dispenser elsewhere.
As described just recommend you buy a metal top part, since it only comes with plastic ones.
We discovered homemade whipped cream several years ago, and we've loved it. What we didn't love was having to scoop whipped cream out of the blender and cleaning up after. Had know idea whipped cream dispensers like this one existed until we saw one at a restaurant. Super cool!We ended up going with this one based on reviews and the right balance of quality parts and price. And the reviews were right! It's really high quality. And the taste is great!
From the very beginning, I had a problem with this NOT working after the FIRST successful 'squirt'. Nothing would come out after that, and I was wasting gas and cream. Then I reached out to the seller, and they sent me specific steps to try, which I did, and now everything seems right.The "fix" was to remove the pressure valve stick to clean it completely in order to make sure it was not clogged (which it apparently was), and also to remove the dispenser tip adapter (the metal ring that the tips screw on to) completely so that from the inside of the lid you can pull the pressure valve stick out. There are two holes on the pressure valve stick that you can clean with the included brush. These components need to dry and then you can reassemble the whipped cream dispenser by placing the pressure valve stick back in place and screwing on the metal ring, making sure the silicone gasket is in place before use.Seller also recommended that you mix any added ingredients into the cream in a separate bowl before putting it into the dispenser to allow for any solids to be dissolved and dispersed completely to prevent any potential clogging. I don't think that was part of my problem, because the only thing I put in the dispenser is cream, liquid stevia, and vanilla, but I went ahead and did it anyway.The good news is, NOW it works perfectly - EVERY TIME I use it, and I appreciate the seller working me through this fix!